Alumni Opportunities from HAA
- January is Flash Mentoring Month, when FAS students are encouraged to connect and meet with alumni through the HAA Alumni Directory and FAS OCS Firsthand Advisers . If you’re willing to network with students this month and in the future, please ensure that your Alumni Directory profile is up to date and that you’ve set up a Firsthand Adviser profile so students interested in your area or field can find you.
- Join the Harvard Asian American Alumni Alliance, Harvard Black Alumni Society, Harvard Latino Alumni Alliance, and Native American Alumni of Harvard University for a Unity Webinar on Reckoning with History: A Discussion on Reparations on Friday, January 22. Register for Unity Webinars
- Alumni who work in public service fields are invited to join students interested in public service careers for Public Interested on Saturday, February 6. Featuring a keynote discussion with CEO of the Reform Alliance, CNN host, Emmy Award–winning producer, and New York Times best-selling author Van Jones, breakout discussions by career tracks, and updates on public service initiatives from the Center for Public Service and Engaged Scholarship at Harvard College. Register for Public Interested
- Alumni can post jobs and internships, including remote work and short-term opportunities, on the Crimson Careers Job and Internship Database for free. Crimson Careers is maintained by the FAS Office of Career Services. Need help posting an opportunity? Email email@example.com.
- Share opportunities for student volunteers to serve remotely through Harvard Serves Everywhere, a platform administered by the Harvard College Center for Public Service and Engaged Scholarship. Whether you share existing Club or SIG efforts or source new opportunities, it’s a great means of connecting students to local or virtual service opportunities.
- Harvard College’s course “Confronting COVID-19: Science, History, Policy” is available to alumni. Join us in the virtual classroom! In partnership with the HAA, Harvard College has made this timely course—available to the alumni community. Access this and other lectures on the Gen Ed website.
- Whether continuing to sponsor the Prize Book in local schools or looking to identify schools for the first time, we invite you to participate in the Harvard Prize Book Program. Please aim to have all orders in by the end of April. For more information, please refer to our Prize Book Website.
Visit the HAA Programs & Events page to explore a wide range of digital Harvard events.