Harvard Serves at the Freestore Foodbank
Saturday November 10
Help out your community while hanging out with your Harvard pals!
When? Saturday November 10, 1 pm to 3:30 pm.
Where? FSFB’s Mayerson Distribution Center, 1250 Tennessee Avenue in Bond Hill.
What? We will pack Power Packs (weekend food parcels for food-insecure children), help with food sorting, etc.
Who can volunteer? Up to 15 volunteers: Adults and children 10+ years old
How do I sign up? Register Here
Questions? Dean Blase
Each volunteer will need to go through and sign up using this process:
First Time Users –There is a 4-step process for users new to Volunteer Hub:
1. Click the link above
2. Click the “sign up” button next to the event for your group at the bottom of the webpage. In the case that your company volunteers often, please inform you team members to look for the date and the team leader’s last name as a point of reference for the event. It’s in red.
Harvard Club of Cincinnati - Blase
3. Create an account – the system will prompt you to log in or create a new account profile. (You will receive a “Freestore Foodbank Account Created” confirmation email once successfully completed.)
4. The system should direct you to sign up for the event after creating your profile. If it does not, return to the original webpage via the link given and click the “sign up” button again. (You will receive an Event Confirmation email when completed.)
1. Click the link above
2. Log in using your username and password
3. Sign up for the event you wish to participate in with your group (See #2 above)
Please know that I am happy to assist with challenges related to forgetting a password/username or with any trouble related to accessing the database.
A Few Friendly Reminders…
Clothing: Please know all volunteers must wear comfortable clothing with closed toe shoes and shirts with sleeves. No flip flops or sandals are allowed in the warehouse.
Parking: We have parking in the front of our building, the West Lot, and on the street in front of the warehouse. Please do not park in the East Lot. Do not block Dock Bays.
Arrival: Please have all volunteers arrive no more than 10 minutes before the shift at the volunteer entrance (you will see signage).
Age Limit: All volunteers must be at least 10+ years of age. All volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. A minimum of 1 adult is required to accompany every 4 minors up to age 16.